Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Winter? What Winter? - Canyon Carving with the Go Pro HD

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  PRS 
#1 · (Edited)
Since there's nothing but clear sunny skies here in San Diego (sorry I know that's going to piss a lot of people off) decided to take a ride out to Banner Grade with ChouDawg last Saturday for some canyon carving. Gave me a chance to try out some new angles with the Go Pro and my new A* MX1 suit - thanks again TJ.

Check it out - Still learning my way around Vegas 9.

Hope this helps people who can't ride because of "winter", "cold" and "snow" pass the time.

NO MUSIC​

#14 ·
Yes I'm bringing back the dead but I totally just noticed this thread. How's it going Preston, been awhile. I just bought a set of Q2s so I'll be out there. Was in limbo with my BT016, they had too many heat cycles on them and were a bit squirly for the canyons so I've been just commuting on them till now. Should be riding next weekend :toocool:

#15 ·
all sunny and warm here in the south east too. Where did you mount the go pro at in the first video? I like how it shows the forks working.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.