Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

mileage correction

6K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Evil Joker 
#1 ·
Is there any shops in the US that will correct the mileage on an odometer? I just bought an R6 that was wrecked and the gauges were trashed. I have to buy a replacement for it but ofcourse finding one with exact mileage is impossible. I sent an email to that blue gauges place, but they seem to have a problem answering emails. Any help would be appreciated!!!!!

#8 ·
I've been looking... they are either really high or really low... lol
Mine has 12,672 on it. I found an AWESOME deal on some with 8700miles but that is way to low and I want them corrrect.
i used blueguages aboout 3 weeks ago.

just make sure your send the email to the correct email addy. its goes stiaght to his blackberry

i had my milage fixe from 700 miles to 902 miles
TOXIK!!!!! Is this the same toxik from thirdgen?
I sent the emails to "scott@bluegauges.com" ... I sent one and got no response. So I sent another the next day just in case, and still no response.
The gauges with 8700 on them are cheap, and I dont want to miss out on the deal, but I dont want to buy them before I talk to the blue gauges guy. The website says you have to have a reciept for the gauges you purchase, but what if I buy from an individual through paypal? I need to know if that will work or if I have to have a reciept from a business.

#7 ·
i used blueguages aboout 3 weeks ago.

just make sure your send the email to the correct email addy. its goes stiaght to his blackberry

i had my milage fixe from 700 miles to 902 miles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.