Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Can't find my correction value in gearing commander

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Jrjones 
#1 ·
For some reason I can't find my gearing correction % in gearing commander (I think I found it there before). I just bought a speedodrd (thanks AGG :cheers ) and I want to get it installed tomorrow. I have an 05 with -1/+2 and a 520 chain. Can anyone with these specs give me their % correction? I'd appreciate it. Thanks

#3 ·
Hm that's a good Idea I do have one but I don't know of any free apps that tell you mph for blackberry. Any suggestions? Also I went on 12oclocklabs.com. And they said my correction was 10%. I've heard 14% from a lot of people with -1/+2, any reason for that?

#6 ·
Thanks for the help guys. blue03r6 i'll check out that app and try to find it for my phone. I borrowed a friend's iphone to get a general idea. In the end I set it at 14% because I figured that'd be pretty close taking into account factory speedo error like you said Illernoise. I'm fine with a couple mph difference I just don't want the drastic change in my odo more than has already happened haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.