Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Good WARM Safe 'Cool' Winter Gloves...advice needed

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  GIJoe007 
#1 ·
I've been ridin' w/ my Joe Rocket gloves that only go up to the wrist. They're freezing in chilly/cold weather. I was wondering if anyone had/has some good, nice, safe, warm, stylish riding gloves they could recommend. Post pics if you can, to help anyone else interested, but since the cold season is coming up I figured this would be a good question to post. I'm thinking whatever you put forward should be the 'cover the entire wrist' kind not the 'stop at the wrist' kind I already have. Help me out peeps...I don't mind the cold one bit, but so far losing the feeling in my hands is something I can't put up with (read: loss of control)...

:dunce:

#2 ·
icon makes a great winter glove that comes above the wrist, and actually has a fleece glove that velcros into the outter/leather/protective shell. i picked up a pair for $40 bucks, i just wish i could remember the exact name. either way they are black and yellow which matches the whole get up well. if you search for them i am sure you can find them

#6 ·
daddyphatsaks said:
Funny you post this up here cuz I was just looking at newenough.com...didn't look at the tourmaster gloves though! These look pretty good...I don't like the black (prefer white and blue), and there's a reason for that. Any bright colors are good colors and you know what I'm talkin' about. Anyway, you use these gloves mr. phat saks? lol or you they just look good to you too? They're cheap...I'm thinkin' about it...we'll see the next time I ride and my hands freeze...

:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.