Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Shermoto Racing Apparel - Shirts

16K views 324 replies 38 participants last post by  GIJoe007 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone!

I received a huge demand for shirts so I finally got a design together and had it printed on a shirt with my logo. HUGE props to Joe (GIJoe007) for helping me do the artwork and to 212decals.com for getting these shirts made. Please be patient with me and give me a couple of days to get these shipped out as I am still getting the packaging ready.

For those who would like to purchase more than one, just paypal sherman.yeung@shermotoracing.com the total amount. For example, if you would like 3 shirts, paypal me $60 ($20 x 3) and specify in the comments area which sizes you would like.

Thanks guys :cheers

Product Info

Price: $20/each shipped within the states
Sizes: Men's Small - 2XL, Women's S-L
Color: Black
Material: 50% Cotton/50% Polyester Preshrunk

How to Purchase

www.shermotoracing.com

Product Images

See less See more
#9 ·
Nice! :cheers

These won't shrink too bad right? What size u wear Sherman? (I'm completely assuming you are sorta my size since u Chinese too...LOL)

#13 ·
Ninja edit: It works!

#20 ·
PM me with more info :fact

I want one! Btw you think the hoodies are gonna be the same design? Ill order a couple when I sell my exhaust lol
Yep, most likely if everyone is cool with the design. Since hoodies cost a little more, I'll probably start a preorder thread. Keep an eye out :yes

Question: If I wear this under my jacket, will it make me faster? I was reading the reviews of your stickers adding a whopping ~5-7hp and your levers adding ~2-3hp...I'm just curious the performance increase the "t-shirts" might add to my bike?

Cost per HP? I anticipate your prompt reply.
No no you got it all wrong... The jacket will slow you down man, lose it :fact

Here's a little secret.... If you cut the sleeves off these bitchin shirts, you gain an extra 5hp :sing

Hmm... Didn't get a notification yet. I'll check again in a little bit. Thanks Perry!

#18 ·
Question: If I wear this under my jacket, will it make me faster? I was reading the reviews of your stickers adding a whopping ~5-7hp and your levers adding ~2-3hp...I'm just curious the performance increase the "t-shirts" might add to my bike?

Cost per HP? I anticipate your prompt reply.

#19 ·
Bought

#27 ·
Bought 2 of them!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.