Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

All Bikers are the same

3K views 32 replies 24 participants last post by  BataddaHell 
#1 ·
was on the 6 yesterday, went to the local gas station to get sumthing to drink, as im paying for my drink i feel a gun to my head and sum one grab my neck , next they tell me dont f***** move get ur hands behind ur back, hand cuff me and take me outside and throw me on the hood of the cop car frisk me, go threw all my stuff sit me down on the corner for about 30 min, apprently thesres a guy on a bike in my neighboorhood riding around and snatching purses from women, over 20 time, its a silver bike and the guy has a red helmet, well guess what? i gotta silver bike and a red helmet, blus i was wearing a back pack to....i guess they had a point cuz they taught i was him, but the thing is i got stoped last week just stoped for the same thing and they wrote all my info thats the part i dont get, but they saiid i wasnt in the system plus i gotta temp tag so it looks more suspicious ...so the point is this theres one guy messing things up for every biker here and i find it pretty f**** uup and if i see him ill deff call him in

#7 ·
10 bucks ur a idiot, cuz u weren't there, and I got nothing better to do then go on the forums and talk bs....any ways yea it was a little drastic but w.e

#11 ·
I had something simular happen about 20 years ago,no gun but I had 5 LEO's pull me over after another guy on a FZR 1000 had been running from them on I 20 from Atlanta toward B'ham. I was just running close to the speed limit when I noticed all the cops coming up from behind. All the sudden I got lit up by all 5 and they all start boxing me in lol. But the reason I got off was that I had a receipt from a store that was stamped with a time while the "suspect" had already started the chase. The *****ers never even appoligised.

#13 ·
yea i was like wtf am i getting robbed? but then when they hand cuffed me i already knew what it was for, i just fit the description really good i guess lol

#18 ·
I am 100% surethat your story is falsified and made up. I am an officer for the Washington State Patrol, and under no circumstance would a police officer place his firearm against the back of your head let alone draw his weapon without any warning to you or the others in the store. he would make his presence known to everyone in the store and wouldn't rip you around like you are accusing him of. I would like to know if this truly happened, do you think the cop would be stupid enough to hold the gun to your head? Nice try buddy. Better luck next time.

#30 ·
sorry "officer" i dunno how they do in washingon but in miami fl its a little differnt then washnigton, its actully way differnt then washington, so yea nice try buddy back at ya

#19 ·
Damn, thats crazy! Guess thats a good excuse to get yourself a new helmet or a new bike!!!

#20 ·
If it is true (and I believe you) it's lawsuit time. Some Police officers are

a) undereducated,
b) omnipotent,
c) and power hungry.

Not a good combo when your dumb, have the power of the law, and abuse that power. It's funny that we entrust the law to be upheld by people like that. (FYI: Policemen have the highest rates of spousal abuse more than any other division of the populus in the US)

#25 ·
sucks bro.get a different helmet man.

#31 ·
Yeah bubba whoever is calling bullshit on this needs to take a look at the crime rate for miami florida...then look at some of your average police officers...and theres more it only takes one year of school in florida to become a certified police officer...ive been through this school and seen some of the most retarded muff-ups actually past state boards...dont say never until you've seen it all. I have had my fair share of issues with FL. police etiquette.

#32 ·
thank you bro, some one that actully knows what its like

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.