Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Bauce racing tattoo style patches!!

8K views 75 replies 25 participants last post by  bryan j 
#1 ·
Embroidered iron on badass patches. We custom designed these off the fact that I have no tattoos, probably would never, but when I was a kid the MOM heart tattoo always was my favorite. So that's what we went for with this epic patch.

$6 shipped. Let's get a list of people together. They are finished production and are en route to me, so the wait won't be long on em.

Here's a pic of the front:

See less See more
#65 ·
I know bro. I'll get em out to you. This is why I haven't invoiced anyone for them yet. I need help shipping em, and I can't get any help to do a mass shipping like this till after xmas. Also, I have to figure out WTF to send these out in. Cause I think a standard envelope will work as they are under 1 oz, but not sure how well it will travel. When I got decals from Lee in an envelope, it was torn open by the processing machines. So I've picked up a handful of cardboard mailers and a postage scale this week and am hoping to send em out that method to ensure proper delivery and condition.

I'll keep you and everyone posted. I look at the pile of em every night as I flash ECU's and keep orders moving about, etc.

#67 ·
"Badges... We no need no stinkin badges..." lol

Merry Xmas everyone!

Funny how the simplest thing like going to look at your suit to see where you can put the patch is exciting in the downtime. Thanks Ant!

#72 ·
Ohh will post pics for everything as soon as I get chance to install them bro....wish I had a garage :( too cold to ride or work on the bike in this weather.
Merry Christmas Ant and Jaquellin and Rosco ofcourse.....thanks for the hint Carlos long time no see man how have you been

#73 ·
Boo ya bitch

#75 ·
Looks SIIIIICK Bryan!

:cheers

Reminding me I need to get mine! I've got the perfect spot on my new suit. Just need to find a place to sew them on...

#76 ·
Thanks guys.
I still need to have it and another one sewed on. Might do it myself with 20lb test fishing line haha, wouldn't be the first time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.