Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

50th anniversary OEM bodywork for sale

4K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  strapedR6 
#1 · (Edited)
2006 2007 50th anniversary OEM bodywork for sale

I have a set of OEM bodywork off a 2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary Edition. All stock bodywork is included and is in really good condition plus:
OEM rear seat cowl
Stock rider/passenger seats
Headlights/Tail light
Greggs Customs flush mount turn signals (front and rear) already installed
Greggs Customs license plate light already installed
Puig dark smoke windscreen
Gas Tank (minus fuel pump)

This is being sold as a whole set and I am not parting anything out.

This bike has never been down and was always stored in a garage + bike cover. Right now everything is packaged up in bubble wrap and boxes and I didn't get a chance to take pictures. The Pics shown are what it looked like just before I tracked this bike out.

Also, I have boxes full of other stock stuff I took off this bike like exhaust, rear sets, kick stand, ect....If you buy the bodywork you can have whatever you want, or all of the extra stock stuff for no extra charge.

$1000 obo

Please PM me

-Ryan

See less See more
#4 ·
For an extra $50 I'll ship all the bodywork and tank, not the extra parts like exhaust and stuff though. I forgot to mention that there are a few of the little rubber grommet things missing that I took off some of the plastics and used to mount my new race bodywork, but those should only cost a couple bucks to replace. Also you can have the gas cap w/ key if you want, its just going to need a new seal.

I am selling this bodywork because I just turned my bike into a track bike and lo longer plan on riding on the street. I also seriously need the money, but the price is firm. Everything shipped $1050.

#5 · (Edited)
Sorry I just realized one more thing, the only pieces that are not included are the 2 black tank fairings which are in between the frame and the tank in the side view pictures above, and the rear tire hugger. I ended up keeping those on my race bike. I will include some brand new frame sliders though to make up for it.

#8 ·
I originally planned to keep this set up, but wanted to paint my bike a different color so I bought a new tank and painted everything so I could switch back to this color scheme if I ever wanted to but now I need money to put into racing and don't plan on riding street anymore.

Theres about 8,000 miles on the bodywork

#14 ·
the tank alone costs like what, 700 brand new give or take. the local craigslist that i've seen is selling the 50th anni tank for $350.

Free bump man.
Exactly. I think your offer is reasonable, but I wouldn't be able to afford it and I still would need some convincing on switching from my rashed up Raven plastics to the anni ones. Good deal for someone looking for this setup.

#15 ·
Yeah, this is a great deal, all that is at least 3 grand brand new. I just bought a set to replace all the painted parts on my '04 (long story, don't always trust shady body shops) and it cost me about $2300 on mrcycles. If it was an '06+ I'd be all over this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.