Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

For Sale: 2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary Stock/Street Bodywork

3K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  Mr. Azim 
#1 · (Edited)
The R6 is exclusively race/track so I will not be using this bodywork..... ever again.

Basically every piece of plastic is available. The Left and Right lowers can be used with any combination of bodywork (black gloss). There are two upper tail sections: one mint, the other with a minor scratch/crack and broken tab. Also, two right side upper cowl fairings: one mint, the other with minor scratches.

The rest is pretty much mint. Also fender eliminator/license plate bracket (pictured) and stock plate bracket somewhere in my closet.

So for sale:

1.Left/Right Lowers $70/each
5.Upper Right Headlight/Cowl $25 (slight scratch, painted... can't tell from afar)
6.Upper Tail Section $30 for the damaged (2-3 broken tabs)
7.Lower/Under Tail Section $40 or $60 with the stock brake light ($20 separate)
9.Fender Eliminator $25 (LED light on it, works with stock signals)
10.Stock Signals X4 $5/each shipped
11.Stock Rear Brake Light $15 shipped

PM here is best

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm located in Ontario Canada (Mississauga). I'll get detailed, single pictures up tomorrow, folks.

The black lowers are mint, never been downed (just a little dirty from the box it was stored in).

#5 ·
DIBS:)..i want those mid fairings both sides...and the front nose pieces...ill like the right side but if its both mint ill take it all...

2.Left/Right Mid Diagonals $50/each

4.Complete headlight fairing assembly $100 (not the lights, just the stuff around it)

5.Upper Right Headlight/Cowl $50 (mint)

can u sent or post detail pictures

ill message u my number

#7 ·
Mint upper tail section and head assembly sale pending..... lower tail section and damaged upper still available.

#10 · (Edited)
Added pictures of upper short fairings, side diagonals, solo cowl (sale pending) and damaged tail section

For those who inquired about parts and provided me with your zip/state information, I will get these packaged and provide a shipping quote as soon as I can (next few days).

PS: All buyers will have a shipping receipt sent to them.

#12 · (Edited)
Mint right upper cowl
Mint tail section
Solo cowl

Sold.

Crossed out and numbered remaining items. Diagonals/Corners are sale pending.

#13 ·
Pics of the damaged part of the upper right headlight cowl

Attachments

#14 ·
Upper corners and diagonals on both sides sold.

Remaining Items:
1.Left/Right Lowers $70/each
5.Upper Right Headlight/Cowl $25 (slight scratch, painted... can't tell from afar)
6.Upper Tail Section $30 for the damaged (2-3 broken tabs)
7.Lower/Under Tail Section $30 or $50 with the stock brake light ($20 separate)
9.Fender Eliminator $25 shipped (LED light on it, works with stock signals)
10.Stock Signals X4 $5/each shipped
11.Stock Rear Brake Light $15 shipped

#17 ·
Lowers are in great condition, no broken tabs. I have to find a box to ship them in, I'll get back to you and another who PM'd me about shipping costs soon.

#19 ·
Update.

Both side lowers are available (great condition, no broken tabs). I have one inquiry about one side BUT I'm having trouble finding a box. If any of you have suggestions on what the black lowers can fit into I'm all ears :)

#22 ·
Sorry, forgot about this thread.

Yes, I still have it. PM me your full address and I'll try to get a quote soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.