Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

jennings w/ Absolute Cycle 2013

5K views 58 replies 13 participants last post by  R6BLONDIE 
#1 ·
Absolute cycle is planning a 3 day event at Jennings, January 19-21. Price is $325 for all three days.
Thought i would post up a thread so we can see who will be going and share other info about the trip.

Last year was an awesome time and I'll be more than likely going back!
just need to figure out details on getting to fl and back hahahaha.

Can't wait to get back to JenningsGP

#5 ·
I'm down like the underground.
More than likley ill be able to make it. I saw on fb last night absolute said they needed at least 30 ppl to sign up by Thursday if they wanted to reserve the track. Do you know if they figured anything out?

#13 ·
I'm picking up my car from the trans shop tomorrow. It's gonna be $2540 so I'm pretty much screwed. That's all my Jennings money I had saved up. :comp :rant

:laugh

I always tell my girl shit like that too. :lmao

I'm done on the street, I'm selling the street bike, I'm not doing another track day until XX, or my favorite one is when I'm like, well there's only a couple more days left. And then those couple days turn into a couple more weekends, etc until the credit card has no more room for tires on it. :lmao :lmao

#16 ·
2400 for a Trans? holy fack, I could throw a new 700ra in for half that.

#18 ·
Just saw they put on teh face of books that tomorrow is the last day to register for Jennings :l

#19 ·
^^^^ WHAT! Last day, really? :(

#20 ·
They just posted it on fb this morn. if I don't get in on this i'm going to Jennings Jan 25th for the novice school.

#25 ·
:eek5 Is that from a Turbo Supra? :hump

#29 ·
:laugh

Sweet jesus Roger...

Although that would be epic to put in his little Corolla there is so much shit you'd have to replace :laugh

As much as I would LOVE to go to Jennings this year and split transportation costs with you Billy...it won't happen for me THIS year...maybe I'll get lucky and be able to make it happen next year though...fingers crossed..

#30 · (Edited)
January is NEXT year...... Come on down!

P.S.
Anyone else having trouble getting on Absolute's site?

#27 ·
2J in the corolla Haha EPIC!

Sent while riding my R6. o_O

#33 ·
good looking out, hopefully they get enough sign-ups to make this happen.

I did a joint TPM/Absolute day a few weeks ago, and it was a well run day and plenty of great riding time. I didn't see any familiar faces though as i felt like the only absolute rider there lol.

#34 ·
I just got an e-mail back from Roy:

"Sheldon I will keep your email and add it to the count. We need at least 20 riders by Monday to gaurantee the day. we only have around 5. We will post Monday night or Tuesday if we will do this or not."

Need more people to make this happen!

#48 ·
:( Maybe next year........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.