Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

The Better Late Than Never EICMA 2012 Thread...

13K views 199 replies 32 participants last post by  Sammy Bono 
#1 ·
Long story, short... I was supposed to go to Valencia for MotoGP but my buddy had some family obligations and had to cancel last minute... he made it up to me and another buddy by paying for a weekend in Budapest and my accommodations in Milan if I shot pix at EICMA for him... no brainer... One of my CF cards got corrupted FML so half the EICMA shots and the Budapest chickpics are gone... :nono I reshot a bunch, but I'm missing some of the cool shit like Bimota and some badass customs... I'm busy as fcuk so I will post sporadically... for now requests will fall on deaf ears... sorry in advance...

Yamaha R125

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
Yamaha Triple Concept...
Picture of Eva from last year to check if you guys are sleeping or if it is true indeed that many of you are not as straight as you claim to be...

Badger Boner ... ENGAGE!

I really can't wait to hear more about the Yamaha triple. I wish they would have just waited until they're ready to tell us what bike it's going to be in rather than tease us like this. It's not quite the Japanese supersport twin I've been dreaming of, but it might be pretty close.

Also, Eva, :hump

#26 · (Edited)
I haven't been to Dealer Expo for the past couple years, and it was already going downhill then... even in it's heyday, Indy couldn't compare to EICMA... not even close.

The AIM Expo in Orlando next year is supposedly more like EICMA, and I believe the same organizers are involved, but it still won't be EICMA... the Italians simply do it differently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.