Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Jade Motorsports has a new ride!

722 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Scotty878 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I've been reading this forum for several weeks now and I am very impressed with the amount of knowledge everyone has to offer. I am picking up my 06' R6 this Saturday here in Orlando and am quite ecstatic on all the good reviews I hear regarding this bike. Just trying to find one at any dealership was a daunting task by itself, since every dealer was sold out. Fortunately, one of my friends offered some insider trading and let me know when a truck arrived unloading one. Drove straight to the dealership and was able to acquire the bike. Unfortunately, the GM wanted to hold the bike at least for a week (bike was still wrapped in plastic tied down to a metal rack, straight off the truck...beautiful), because he wasn't expecting another shipment till March!

He wrote out an agreement and that I was to be able to pick up my new bike on Saturday, so he had time to show-off the bike, in return; I would be receiving gear & accessories on day of pick-up. Fortunately, I am a very patient man & I know how much the gear and accessories could cost...so, Saturday it was!

Just in time for Bike Week in Daytona Beach! :toocool:

#2 ·
nice and congrats!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.