Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Check This!! (Pics)

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Yak 
#1 ·
Just got me my scorpion exo-1000. It's got the speed view which is really nice. Just wondering what u guys think of scorpions??

See less See more
#9 ·
You go down, your fancy helmet survives but you end up having a brain injury, according to this:

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/gearbox/motorcycle_helmet_review/index.html

it makes sense. It's almost similar to how they use to make cages. It use to be so hard that when a race car crashed, the car would be ok with minor scratches, but the driver is dead from taking all the impact of the crash.

Also that HJC like flip down sunglasses looking thing is suppose to suck pretty bad, since it'll have the air go underneath it and doesn't really cover all of your eyes to block the sun.

but what do I know, I'm just quoting these people who's in motorcycle world that makes living doing motorcycles.

#15 ·
I just got the exo 700 about a month ago, I like it, had a crappy HJC helmet before and it whistled like none other, the scorpion fits me better and doesnt whistle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.