Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Track day Check List

7K views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  Torchsport 
#1 ·
Found this, and thought it would be useful to those that are not sure what is needed.

Adjust if needed of course ;)

See less See more
#5 ·
Sub'd for after my track build! Nice find...

#9 ·
The worst feeling is forgetting your key halfway to the track.

Only to realize you left it in your bike. Keyless ign ftw

#13 ·
Nice!

#18 ·
this is a tip for when you get home.. take the leathers, helmet and gloves in the AC of the house to dry out. Storing them in the trailer, especially in the gear bag where it won't get much/any ventilation, is a quick way to end up with some nasty ass gear. I remember instructing with a guy one time, and his leathers were so bad i SWORE i could smell them riding behind him on track.. I lay my stuff out in the guest bedroom under a ceiling fan for a few days before they get loaded back up. maybe not AS big a deal in the drier climates, but here in FL it's the way to "fight the funk"

#31 ·
Another thing, I just encountered at my last track day...an extra visor for your helmet. The rider next to me low-sided and everything checked out fine except he rolled across the pavement and then into the sand. Needless to say everything was fine but his visor was ripped off when he rolled. It would be a huge bummer to have the ability to get back out there after going down but can't just because of a missing visor.

#32 ·
Very good idea :fact

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.