Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

new graves full system and power commander on ebay

870 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  YamaDan 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
1. Wrong Forum
2. Read the rules in the For Sale section.

thanks

#2 · (Edited)
you selling it or you bought it??? If you are selling it, please read the forum rules in the FOR SALE section. Thanks

**update, I went to your ebay link and see that you are selling it. Sorry we do not allow ebay linking. You want to sell in an auction style...go to an auction site...you want to help out fellow riders, you go to a riders site.

thanks

#4 · (Edited)
Why is that? A business owns these sites, therefore we don't allow other businesses to profit without being a sponsor or paid advertiser? Hmmm, i think that is a fairly common practice in the world today. Try to sell something in a newspaper...

We believe that if you want to sell, sell to the other members for a fair deal, here on the site. If you want an auction, go to eBay. If you want to sell something here, dont be such a lazyass that you just post the eBay link.

There are rules set forth by the owners of this site, and the R1-F site. Which means almost 100,000 registered members have the same rules to follow...and I would say that with those numbers, its not too strict. but hey, its the World Wide Web, and some can follow rules, some can't, and some just bitch.

:wave

#5 ·
Here's the thing guys, The sales policy is there to protect you. It would be a suck ass forum to just see advertising everywhere... And, If we the super meenie mods, make you wait 60 days to sell something, then hopefully you wont be trying to scam any members.. It's that way on most forums, and to be honest, most the people that complain about it, are the ones we're trying to protect the real members from..

I've seen and heard my fair share of people just coming on the forum to sell their crap.. That's not why 99.9% of the people are here. So, If you want to sell something, Craiglist and Ebay are your best route. If you've been around this forum, and you have something that you want to try and sell to the members here, then abide by the rules.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.