Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Christmas Gear Indicator Special!

4K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Kayva 
#1 ·

SlowBoy's first Christmas special is here!

Our most popular gear indicator the PZRacing Geartronic unit is now only $89.98 USD shipped anywhere within USA and Canada.

Compatible with 1999-2012 Yamaha R6 models.

Very simple to install, only need to connect 4 wires, you can use the 3M Scotchlok connectors if you do not wish to splice your wires.

To purchase, simply use the BUY NOW button below.

Offer valid until December 15, 2012.
.Christmas Gear Indicator Special!

See less See more
1 2
#13 ·
Everyone is entitled to their oppinion and have to respect that, but...

To start off, most Acumen gear indicators are LED displays, these have LCD displays. There is a reason why your motorcycle's instrument cluster has all LCD as well, it is because LED's are quite hard to read out when there is sun light shining at them.

PZRacing Geartronic units are known to have the fastest gear indicating speeds because of the higher end processers which are used inside.

Just pointing it out :)

Any plug and play versions for this price? I have enough spliced wires running around under my tank as it is.
There are plug and play versions available but not at this price. I guess if it is going to be a deal breaker for some, I can work a special price for those who want the plug and play units. So I'll just send you a PM right now.

Ah, well then, there ya go! :laugh

Am curious where it plugs into though... :laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Plugs into the crank sensor and the speed sensor connector, they are just under the tank :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.