Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 2001 R6 - Red - Original - 2owner - Clean/Original! - $4000

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Simplegreenvr6 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold.

#5 ·
Don't mean to be a douche but for the price your asking....I've seen 08-10 r6's with similiar mileage with a similiar price tag.

Just my .02

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Motorcycle.com App

#9 ·
Thanks man! like I said, I'm really in no hurry to sell. Its paid off and I don't owe anything on it. Its in minty condition and absolutely nothing wrong with it. I am contemplating upgrading to something newer in the next season, but if it doesnt sell for a price I feel fit then I will just keep it. To be honest, its worth more to me than $2500. Some guy offered me $1800. :sing.

I hope someone comes along and sees what it really is and what you can buy in my area for $3500. Like A 6th owner, stretched 01 gsx-r 600 on a gsx-r 750 frame (RUNS LIKE NEW!) but needs a $0.35 fuse to work that the owner is "just done working on it, but all it needs is a fuse to run perfectly." <-- this is a true story.

#14 ·
haha No but well played. I live way dafuq up North and I know for a fact that if you stay local and buy ANYTHING you are going to pay more. The bike I just bought had 13k, one owner, was a CLE and proved to be mint and I payed ballpark. I was just trying to gauge my purchase from something that seemed to be somewhat similar.

#15 ·
I waited it out about 4 weeks for the right buyer to come a long. My R6 was in mint condition and if it was going to sell for anything under $3000 I would just keep it. I had a guy that wanted to pay $3200 and we agreed to meet and he showes up with $3100 and i turned him away. The day after, another guy showed up with a trailer and $3300 and we did the deal. It had 19,002 miles. I sold it for more than I bought it and used it for over a year and put on 11k miles. If you paid more than $3k for it, I think you paid a little much.
On a side note, the money was used towards a mint S2000 a few days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.