Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Help me spend some money!!!

2K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  06r6'n 
#1 ·
I am currently stuck between two projects for this spring and would love for the forum's opinions. I ride on the street (never track) so base it off of that please.

Project #1
HyperPro steering stabilizer
Kryptonbulbs HID kit
Flush mount signals

Project #2
MJS Headers
PCV and autotune

#3 ·
Project DEUCE

#6 ·
Ive never been in a tank slapper but from what I've heard from basically everyone that they will scare the shit out of you. Another factor is I live in Michigan where we dont fix our roads and potholes are everywhere.

Thanks for the input so far!!!!

#8 ·
Tough call man.....Project #1 only has one thing in it that you really need....the damper. Project #2 will give you a better sound, less weight, and better performance.

If you are more concerned with looks (tryin' to get some a$$), go with Project #1.

If you are just looking for performance, go with Project #2.

#11 ·
I'm thinking a mix perhaps. Maybe the MJS headers, PCV/autotune, and the HID kit and then wait for the rest.

#13 ·
project 2! and projector mod!!!

#19 ·
Thanks for all the input, I think its gonna be the headers, pcv/autotune and the HID kit then wait a month and get the damper.

#21 ·
Lol, U already got me a quote, as soon as I have the fund (possibly 2 weeks from now I will for sure be ordering all of it through you. Thanks again.

#24 ·
I still have a month and a half before riding season is in full swing up here so I should be able to get the damper right around then.

#27 ·
I dont know where u found the bazzaz for fuel control and their version of auto tune for ~$450 cuz the prices Ive been seeing are around $550

Also, Im doing the whole purchase through 06r6'n through his group buy. Although they do sell Bazzaz products at mjs...now I dont know what one to get....:(

#29 ·
you're not going to be able to beat the pricing jamaal is offering. i'm simply stating i prefer the bazzaz unit over things i've HEARD about the pc5 and dynojet as a company. i've never used the pc5 personally, so i can't speak about its performance. BUT, if mjs is offering bazzaz, i bet if y'all asked real nice, there could be a deal struck with jamaal/06r6n and mjs to get you one. not sure - but it's worth asking about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.