Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Central Florida/ Orlando members

171K views 5K replies 65 participants last post by  daechoe 
#1 · (Edited)
:321:321:321:321:321:321:321:321:321:321:321:321:321:321:321:321:321

#10 ·
Seems like the North East is the only region that is active for regular meets.

I'm calling out all the Central Florida members to possibly have a meet in the next few weeks.

What about a labor day meet? either the 4th, 5th or the 6th

inputs please.....

:D:popcorn:
is this open to all bikes or is this a r6 meet.. let me know cuz i have friends that ride that would come but they werent lucky enough to get a r6 lol

#12 ·
Seems like the North East is the only region that is active for regular meets.

I'm calling out all the Central Florida members to possibly have a meet in the next few weeks.

What about a labor day meet? either the 4th, 5th or the 6th

inputs please.....

:D:popcorn:
I'm in the middle of switching jobs I don't know what my schedule will look like with school either but if I have one of them days not busy I'd be more then happy too come

looks like this is gonna be a regular meet so if you miss one you can come out next time.. hes just trying to see how many in the area would be down to come out... i think it would be pretty cool to have a good meet and then a nice group ride.. been a while since ive seen one of these in the orlando area.

#14 ·
let's get a roll call going... this way it'll bump the thread and get more central fl members aware of the thread and then maybe decide on a possible date and time. 10+ or more, we'll start throwing some dates.

All bikes are welcome, tell your friends!!!

1. 07 r6
2. Pujols85 x2
3. flyguy676
4. albcf

#16 ·
i would like to see one jump off soon... maybe next week or so. even if the first one is small it doesnt matter. they will get bigger and better. i have even see ppl post adds on craigslist for car meets, im sure one for bikes would have alot of feedback. we need to find a meeting spot so i can have the word spread out.. kinda hard to promote something without a at least a date and location. need that info first ppl will come they just wanna know when and where, all riders are looking for any excuse to ride. they will take advantage of it.

#19 ·
Anyone who wants to part take on the ride is more than welcome to suggest the date, time and location.

I've suggested one of the days on labor day weekend. we can expand from that.

I'm unfamiliar with the city of orlando when it comes to location for a good ride... but the meet can certainly end at an orlando alehouse or something similar.

aiport side of town is cool but not many places to fit alot of bikes if this thing turns out big. but any spot to get this started would do so if you know a place all we need to do is set a day and time. so far im thinking night hours after 9. when most are available and probly mon tuesday or wed.. thursday all the bikers are in old town, and weekends cops are out full force and traffic only consist of drunks and racers and i dont wanna be on the road with either

#18 ·
Anyone who wants to part take on the ride is more than welcome to suggest the date, time and location.

I've suggested one of the days on labor day weekend. we can expand from that.

I'm unfamiliar with the city of orlando when it comes to location for a good ride... but the meet can certainly end at an orlando alehouse or something similar.

#23 ·
Well next Saturday the 28th is the Haines city bike fest. We could all meet somewhere and ride to it.

#28 ·
ok so im officially off the 28th. we need to pick a meeting spot. the address of HC bike fest is
115 N. 6th Street
Haines City, FL 33844

#35 ·
IOA as in Island of Adventures or OIA as in Orlando International Airport

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.