Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Leo Vince Limited Edition Italia Series Slip on epic deal!!

10K views 50 replies 18 participants last post by  ChiefSmokeDawg 
#1 ·
Guys, we've mentioned we have inventory for black friday special on these, but we've been knockin em out, so I figured I'd get a thread up just regarding these so all you guys who already are in on this can post your pics and sound clips. I know we already have one that's been delivered and fitted!!

We're lookin at like $225 SHIPPED on these suckers!! Come at me bros!!

:cheers
:YEA

See less See more
#5 ·
It's 3rd gen specific. It's similar to what Doc Ram has. It has been re-released in the remaining stock as the Italia.

And yes it's a repost, but it was getting Burried in the Black Friday thread. I'd rather organize all the posts and reviews to be posted on it shortly in a searchable thread. It's an amazing deal while available.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#6 ·
Got mine and installed it! Thanks Chief! Great guy to deal with! Sounds amazing! Will post pic later

#8 ·
Here are some pics...sorry for the angles.

#21 ·
Hey Fellas!! GREAT news on this is that till the end of the year, there's a bit of a hookup on these!!!

Leo wasn't too sure on how many to bring in so the initial batch was limited. Due to demand we helped create, they just brought in a whole bunch more. I sold all inventory, shipped two more today.

Thanks to everyone for jumpin on this deal and making it something they are sticking with for a bit now. :cheers

That's real badass work on our part as a community. So if you got an 06+, HOLLAR at me with a zip code to work out shipping. And if you need a BMC filter right now as well, it's a REAL good idea to jump on it too!! :fact

:cheers :YEA

#22 ·
Mines on the way. I'll get it installed and some pics taken after I get it on Monday. Thanks for the help Anthony, you're the man.

#24 ·
Got mine today, installed it on the bike. It sounds amazing and the ECU flash helps. Thanks Anthony for making it all happen. I'll get some pics hopefully Wednesday and load them for all to see.

#25 ·
Got mine today, installed it on the bike. It sounds amazing and the ECU flash helps. Thanks Anthony for making it all happen. I'll get some pics hopefully Wednesday and load them for all to see.

Just placed a restocking order on em. Come at me bros cause the deal was REALLLLL sweet. This will be the best deal for that money you got for xmas. :fact

And yes, this with a y pipe and BMC is a REAL good setup too. We've got a REAL nice custom flash for this setup that is the HEAT!! Perry and Ben/Shad0ws can attest to that one!

#30 ·
It works great with the MJS header. That's the setup I have on mine.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#34 ·
Him and his girl are getting over a nasty flu. He should be here soon enough

#37 ·
I'm one of the lucky ones with this set up, and it is sick!

#41 ·
I'm going to need this, and a flash for the 08 I'm picking up! :fact

Course I'll hit you with a whole list of parts when that happens brother... :cheers

#45 ·
I've had a bunch of people asking lately about this silencer and how it is with a y pipe.

Here's some info for u guys you will like.

-This silencer has some weight to it. Its the oval older style can. It has EXCELLENT packing. It gives the bike a really really great tone. With a y pipe on the bike you put yourself in a pickle. Every slip on out there is tiny. They are made to work with the belly muffler on out bikes.

-The Italia is one of the only silencers you get a decent amount of back pressure from when using a y pipe setup on the bike.

-This is one of the few silencers that work well with a y pipe IMO. The sound is excellent. And the back pressure is respectable. We've got some EXCELLENT bikes we've done that are tuned, flashed, and running this silencer with amazing results!!

We are lowering the price to $205 shipped on em now as well.

We have an amazing map for this setup with or without the y pipe. We have an even sicker flash that goes amazing with the Italia, a y pipe, and a BMC filter(or unrestricted oem filter).

Don't be shy to Hollar at me. PM, or whatever. But I'm willing to bundle this pipe with a flash to save u guys a few bucks and to let u guys take advantage of the countless hours we spent tuning this great classy looking setup for your bikes fellas and gals.

#51 ·
I have the filter, silencer and midpipe combo with the bauce flash. I have no problem chasing down other 600's down the straights. Chief is truth!!!

I also have this setup and it's amazing. Amazing sound, the bikes responsiveness and power is unreal.

:fact

I have the Leo Italia, stock moded filter and a flash to compliment everything..All from Ant and Berg at Bauce Racing.. its just sick...sounds amazing abd runs friken awsome..
Bauce.....:D:beer:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

It's one of the best slip w/y-pipe setups available IMO. The only damn slip on with some damping and respectable back pressure. Plus they look :boob:

I emailed, Sales@bauce-racing.com on June 24th and still haven't heard back.

I wanted one of these cans shipped to Canada.

Then you're probably the one I replied to today. I don't really like shipping out of the country. :/ I can, but it takes forever, and you'll spend almost the price of the can on duties and shipping fees man. It's up to you. Feel free to email me back, but I'd rather not go over into Canada with too much business. It's a major ordeal for me to do and with my limited movement, etc right now, the response was coming when I got to it.

Send Chief a PM. I know at one time he had some issues with a server or something and didn't get some emails.

We cut over to the new website end of last weekend after my surgery. So a BUNCH of stuff is either here or there, stashed in mailboxes, etc. :nono

#47 ·
I also have this setup and it's amazing. Amazing sound, the bikes responsiveness and power is unreal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.