Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

2011 Zx10r!!!

16K views 201 replies 52 participants last post by  killa kali 
#1 ·
#3 ·
its a kawi :yuk:

#10 ·
I hope they didn't mess up the headlights. I think the bmw is ugly as shit because of its headlights. Designers need to pay more attention to the popular mods the consumers do that achieve so much popularity, like the projector mods a lot of us R6ers are doing. I think having the standard size housing but just putting that projector in it looks sick. Just having a projector with all that space left would look a little odd IMO.

#15 ·
thats not even remotely close to a production bike or design. Prototypes dont use slicks, forged wheels, or race plastics.

as for lights... I hope they come with 2 AAA leds or cheap plastic blinkies the bicycle guys wear. I could give a rats ass about "nice" lights... thats a posers concern.

Kawi does have the advantage though. The Bimmer aint showed a 160mph trap just yet.
If the kawi can do it with the stock pipe... it will be Nov 1999 all over again!!

#21 ·
The first real pics that were leaked of the bimmer were of the race version. All dressed up for the track and not at all looking like a production bike.

Also, judging by your comment, are you saying that everyone that has done the projector mod is a poser?

#16 ·
Kawasaki or not, Id trade in my R6s if that thing is putting out 190bhp. Ive had a Kawaski before, and even though it was only a 250, I loved the limegreen look. And like others have said, unless the R1 steps up BIG, the Zx10r might be the liter bike I eventually get. I can get past the looks if she's putting out that much power

#17 ·
Looks really good.

But I am confused by a statement visordown made: Aside from the unpainted carbon bodywork, how does it have "more than a passing resemblance to the 2009 Kawasaki/Hayate MotoGP bike ..."?:confused:

#18 ·
It's going to be interesting to see what the first road tests say, whenever that'll be.
Personally, handling > power though.

#19 ·
Am I the only one who thinks that front end looks familiar?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.