Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

tire pressure gauges - MUST HAVE

32K views 332 replies 56 participants last post by  TMEcho 
#1 · (Edited)
*EDIT 9/22/12: i ordered 10 more, two days ago*

this is the exact gauge that i use, and nearly every person that i run with uses - it's the only liquid filled gauge that doesn't require you to equilize the pressure due to temperature changes. there's a patented "bladder" or something that always allows for accurate readings, without having to worry about when was the last time you cracked the thing open to equilize. besides, if you had a "cap" or something on a liquid filled gauge - that just seems like a future failure point to me. but i'm just a dumb ******* that knows quality when i see it... :D

i have this very gauge - it's $38 on the site, and they charge you shipping and insurance AFTER you've entered your CC info (and you don't know till it shows up on your CC statement). :rant mine was ~$10. so, while the price won't be MUCH less, it'll be a little less (~$4-5).

cliffs:

• best gauge for the money
  • better than the $100-ish ones :fact
  • 10 ready to go, once i say "we're good"

HERE - it's a link to the product page on my site... go ahead - click it. ;)

See less See more
#9 ·
Buy it on your site or through here? Is there a cheaper price through here or is it the price on your website?

#12 ·
the link here just takes you to the site. :) 3 left. :fact

i was hoping for this to pop back up. I need a GOOD gauge.

-Ant.
thanks man... it'll get dropped in the mail today. you'll prolly have it monday.

aww you could of threw the gauge in the box when i ordered the block offs,and i hope you have me that performance mod i was looking for..the R6 Forum power band haha
all outta "socks." prolly be summer before i do it again, but rest assured - i WILL do em again. :D (thats' what she said)

#27 ·
the reading is more accurate if you're typical pressure is in the middle of the dial range. 30psi for bike tires, dead middle of the 0-60psi gauge. for this buy, i'd simply buy 10+ guages and be done with em. i still use the fire outta mine. :laugh

#28 ·
I'd get one Justin! I'd need something for my truck and bike. Need to start getting tools for when I move out of the parents place.

#29 ·
Also, can you repost a picture? The one of the OP isn't showing up for me. I fail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.