Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

DeLeon is a phag..

3K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  Krutoydiesel 
#1 ·
.. and I'm pretty sure he gets passed in this video @ 1:27. :sing

Alex's paint job sure looked good though. :D

#3 ·
That was pretty bitchin! I need To start using Vegas and taking more vids and pics...

#7 ·
Like the vid Scott!

#19 ·
.. and I'm pretty sure he gets passed in this video @ 1:27. :sing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4FY4GFCBjU

Alex's paint job sure looked good though. :D
Hey---that's weird, didn't realize you made videos when you're not being AIRLIFTED off the track….:poke

You guys getting the same rain up there that we are down here?

Hopefully the dealership is still going strong--I know that daughter of yours probably wants a boatload of shit from Santa, and we both know she's gonna get it too!

Alex actually bought that bike--figured since he painted it, he may as well own it! Good to hear from you--hope things are well with you and the family!

#30 ·
Hey---that's weird, didn't realize you made videos when you're not being AIRLIFTED off the track….:poke

You guys getting the same rain up there that we are down here?

Hopefully the dealership is still going strong--I know that daughter of yours probably wants a boatload of shit from Santa, and we both know she's gonna get it too!

Alex actually bought that bike--figured since he painted it, he may as well own it! Good to hear from you--hope things are well with you and the family!

That was ONE time dammit!! :rant

:laugh
Work is staying pretty busy. All the farmers are done using their rigs so they're bringing their piles of shit to us now.
I'm thinking of getting my daughter a 50 dirt bike or maybe a pocket bike for christmas. So yeah, I need all the work I can get. Lol

You pick up another bike yet?

And, Alex, wtf are you gonna do with a R6? You ride gixxer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.