Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

want a great deal on leathers i just found one

2K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  wncr6_50th 
#1 ·
hey all i dont post much but i just bought some agv 1 piece leathers sp6 they list for 579 i think they were on sale for 401 then there was an additional free cupon code listed on the lower part of the page that took them down to 269 if you need leathers this is the best price i have found they are perforated 1 pc and have several colors available with the aero hump and knee sliders included and ce armour everywhere i found the deal at parts411.com and i think the cupon code was 33imn2 i think but check the bottom of the page it says email for the code but if you put the cursor over the email link it shows the code without emailing them i am not sure of the quality of the agv product but as first suit cant be a bad deal for the money hope someone else can save some cash here like i did just wanted to share a good deal thanks

#3 ·
they normaly have sizing chart links

#4 ·
i went through 3 jackets online before i just said **** it. paid a 20% restocking fee to get my money back an just went to a local store. lots of time wasted. however- if i could find an agv suit at a local shop an tried it on to get the size, then i wouldnt mind ordering one.

#8 ·
i found AGV's size chart to be good.

I am 46 in frank thomas, but a 48 in AGV. I am 5'11 at 185 and 48 (US) fits great

AGV makes damn good stuff for the money. I picked up a slightly used AGV Laser off craigslist for $200. I think the original MSRP was around $500

You can find closeout deals on the AGV Forza at various online dealers right at or around $300. To say 'you get what you pay for' is untrue. One could claim that $300 doesnt get you a decent suit, but thats simply untrue in this case. It's quality leather, good stitching, armor in all the vital places, and it's comfortable. It's simply just a good buy. There are plenty of testimonials of people going down in AGV suits.

#13 ·
thanks Lee i didnt know how to make the link
also they have the forza suit with the cupon code for like 229 but i got the sp6 for 269 thought it looked like a little better suit cant wait to get it but i hope there is no need to try it out be safe guys lee are you going up to chestnut gap any time in the next couple of weeks

#15 ·
It should work. If not, just click on the coupon button and it'll send you a coupon by email instantly.

I'm still doing research on it because the pictures didn't show and all SP6's I've seen on my google search seem to be a European variant, so I'm not sure the size on there is Euro or US.

#16 ·
damond said:
It should work. If not, just click on the coupon button and it'll send you a coupon by email instantly.

I'm still doing research on it because the pictures didn't show and all SP6's I've seen on my google search seem to be a European variant, so I'm not sure the size on there is Euro or US.
thanks man, im doing the same thing. whats up with the pics
cant seem to find much

#20 ·
parts 411 just called me and canceled my order due to back order they said they will not alllow my order to stay on back order long enough to get the suit in in like a month so they simply canceled my order i am just a bit pissed they tried to tell me i can get the same price later but no guarantee of that or they should leave it on back order sounds like false advertizing to me cause then he tried to sell me the viper suit for 589 doesnt look good for parts411.com as far as i am concerned

#23 ·
wncr6_50th said:
i called back to try to order the viper suit and they told me they will not honor the discount codes on any of the agv suits either youre right pretty shitty to me too
So, is that what they call customer satifaction? I don't think so. You guys should email them and let them know because of this you will be making "ALL" your motorcycle purchases of apparel and parts through their competitors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.