Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Hi New Girl to forum

2K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  JohnniR6 
#1 ·
Hi, I am newbie to the sight..just throwing out a line to say hi.....ride in cleveland in summer..just shipped bike down to Marco Island/Naples.....anyone ride down there? '05 R6 Raven...many mods....2 bros exhaust, power commander, flushmount leds, fender eliminator, sliders, bar ends, etc. Also have custom built pro street taht made it in to Easy Rider Sturgis book....I know that is a whole other animal, but it's cool too.

#8 ·
awesome .. a girl that rides,, love it.

#12 ·
king leg humper here, just checkin in to say :wave :nOOb

any advise you need, just let me know.....i charge 1 leg hump for the first minute, 3 for each addition minute.

#13 ·
welcome to the site... i was in Naples and Marco island last year...nice place but too many old people for me lol...GF and i were visiting her Grandma....

on a side note i would die to take a bike out on Alligator alley...we drove from Miami and there was not a single cop for like 1.5 hours...most people were going over 100...as was i :D

#22 ·
Raven Maven said:
where about in Cleve??? Like downtown? I lived here all my life...just cool to find someone...everyone here is in to Harleys...but check me out...I posted a pic of me in the pictures section on my new custom built chop...a blast!! Do you ride in a big group???
I live on the westside, I ride in big groups on occasion, but I don't like groups that are too large, in the city it just sucks.

#23 ·
yeah, I hear you...miscommunications, someone screws up a turn, your waiting on some goof who is fooling around....east side is mostly Harley guys....very few sport bikes...which is okay, because sometimes I ride my chopper too....but no one likes when I ride the R6 (i guess because no one likes to get passed by a girl!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.