Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

06/07 R6R parts

15K views 62 replies 21 participants last post by  Jhonny3d 
#1 · (Edited)
06/07 R6R Rear Wheel seat shock more

Rear axle $25, pass pegs $40,rear caliper complete$60, left switch case $25 , p/m for shipping all reasonable offers considered thanks JUST ADDED!!! BLUE FRONT FENDER very nice shape $60 pics coming soon

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Re: 06/07 R6R Rear Wheel seat shock more

Rear raven Wheel $250, rear axle $25, rear sets $50, pass pegs $40, shifter $30 ,kickstand$60,rear shock $50 ,rear caliper complete$60, l&r switches $25 ea, clutch lever assy$20 , throttle assy $25 p/m for shipping all reasonable offers considered thanks
Hello, I would like to buy the kickstand, the rearshock and switches, do u still have it? how do we do it? thanks

#13 ·
First do you have paypal and were are you from? The linkage in the pic with shock is sold.If you dont have paypal you can get an acct.thats the safest way .When I ship something you will get tracing number so you know its on the way.If you have paypal $160 in my acct.I also need to know were you are and your zip code if you are close I willl pay to ship since you want to buy several items. Thanks

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.