Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Good undersuit for your 1-piece?

4K views 36 replies 28 participants last post by  asdfjklm 
#1 ·
What do you guys wear under your 1-piece?

Just got my 1-piece in my mail and trying to figure out whats the best thing to wear under it when I attend track days this year or wear it on spirited rides.

Certain material that helps slide the suit on and off easier than others?

#3 ·
I personally just wear a long sleeve under armour shirt and a pair of under armour leggings.
+1, but the Nike version. Keeps you cool and dry on warm days and helps the suit slide on a tad easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#15 ·
I have a starter one and it works well, but it's getting pilly from my belly rubbing it into my suit I guess? Under armour has held up much better for me.

I also have a few of the Army issued under armour shirts and they are the tits for sure!!!

Dual purpose.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com App
:laugh

#8 ·
Picked up the reebok stay cool gear in long sleeve and long pants from dicks for half off when the season changed. Works great!

#10 ·
I have Under Armor but they are pricey. :thumbdown

I recommend a two piece set for warm weather and a two piece set for cold weather. :cheers

The few times I wore just a tank top under my one piece suit I felt like the thing would never come off. :eek5

#13 ·
Exactly this

#26 ·
I haven't seen anyone mention the moto-d one. They are a company that makes some decent cheap warmers. They also have a super affordable full undersuit that's CHEAP and I've seen a ton of people wearing it. They hand out flyers at trackdays and stuff. It's definitely worth looking into.

I've seen a LOT of people rocking em for a couple seasons and nobody has any bad feedback that I spoke to.

http://www.motodracing.com/motorcycle_undersuit.html

#30 ·
Same here, I have a tight black dancers Spandex shirt it highlights my figure.:eek:
But seriously I can get in and out of a leather suit in seconds wearing that stuff.

#29 ·
Morph suit. Google it for real

#33 ·
Unlike 2-piece separates which can bunch up and cost more and unlike tight "compression" gear which is restrictive on the bike and better suited for gym workouts, our MOTO-D Performance Riding Undersuit is super comfortable, cooling, and feels like a 2nd skin staying in place while increasing range of mobility.

Loved by riders in the AMA, CCS, WERA, NESBA, AFM, STT, OMRA, CMRA, TPM and premier racing organizations everywhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.