Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Wanting to Extend

649 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  OONDaddy 
#1 ·
hey guys i have a 2006 raven r6 . i wanna do bolt on extensions and do the whole drag thing for a little bit . my problem is i cant find them for my year . i was told the 03-05 ones will work because the rear mountin point of the swingarm is the same . so if any one can give me a hand id appreeciate it .

and please no flaming i pay for it ill do what i want with it

#3 ·
o yah man around here theres a ton of strecthed 600's . and i ride with them all so its fun . ive got most of them on a roll so im waitin to extend and reallly get them lol

#5 ·
go here to my myspace . and on my top friends the guy named chris with a blue truck on rims in his picture click his go look , then the guy on my top friends named mike doin a keg stand go check his . here my myspace . myspace.com/badazzchevy327

#6 ·
BMFRavenR6 said:
hey guys i have a 2006 raven r6 . i wanna do bolt on extensions and do the whole drag thing for a little bit . my problem is i cant find them for my year . i was told the 03-05 ones will work because the rear mountin point of the swingarm is the same . so if any one can give me a hand id appreeciate it .

and please no flaming i pay for it ill do what i want with it

From what I've heard, the 03-05 stuff only fits 06's if it's the S. I've been looking to stretch an inch or two as well though.

#7 ·
tobefast guy on just informed me there making ones for the 06 race right now . be ready in two weeks

#8 ·
BMFRavenR6 said:
go here to my myspace . and on my top friends the guy named chris with a blue truck on rims in his picture click his go look , then the guy on my top friends named mike doin a keg stand go check his . here my myspace . myspace.com/badazzchevy327
THanks man, I checked out Mikes, those bikes are nice, he needs to lower them though. I couldnt check out Chris's, his is set to private

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.