Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Photoshop Requests

119K views 613 replies 134 participants last post by  morci7 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. I've noticed a few threads where people ask to have something photoshopped. I've helped a few people out and I thought I would start a thread where people could post their photoshop requests and either I or someone else can help them out.

Changing colors is pretty simple. I could also add parts ie. rims depending on the angle of the bike in the picture and the new picture of the item.

Also, these are quick photoshops I'm doing. Let me know if you intend on using any of these as your sigs or printing them that way I can take more time and make them nicer!

#2 ·
In for photoshop requests for pics making the knee touch the pavement. :laugh :popcorn:

This thread is mighty nice of you. People have no imagination anymore, so you will be making people's paint schemes and modifying them. Like you said, changing colors of wheels, etc.

I'm sure there will be plenty of signature requests as well.

#9 ·
#5 ·
View attachment 85176

I would like to see what it would look like with the wheels and spring green and IF possible a black pinstripe.

Also another render of said stuff green, along with front fender and lower fairings.

And finally same as above but all silver, black...

Thank you!!!

Ps i attached the green im talking about, "takata green"
Here you go! I think I got all the fenders you wanted, let me know if its not correct. And by "same as above but all silver, black" what do you mean? silver rims and fenders? do elaborate please.

#10 ·

im in lol can you make all the orange white and rims white as well please thanks!

#13 ·
Guess i'll help a lil....half a$$ed but u get the idea..lol

#18 ·
haha thanks man it was an old pic of my bike

#27 ·
Its only pic i have with good lighting

Or this 1

Sent from space
didn't do tail/tank since u said just right side + upper

#32 ·
OHHHH! this is what you wanted...Completely skipped over the sticker. thought you wanted the lower white :dunce: :lmao

#63 ·
one of the most stunning paint schemes and wheels i have ever seen :eek5:eek5:eek5:eek5:eek5

#49 ·
Meh?

#48 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.