Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Check Out The MotoGP Experience/IMS Seattle

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  MaxxxEdge 
#1 ·
Check Out The MotoGP Experience/IMS Seattle !!

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motogp-experience

Special for the International Motorcycle Show, we have assembled the largest collection of MotoGP bikes off the track, ever.
This is your chance to see the fastest motorcycles in the world up closer than you’ve ever been able to before.
We’ve shipped in Stefan Bradl’s actual MotoGP prototype bike for photo ops against the backdrop of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, complete with umbrella girls.
Check out the MotoGP Experience page for the complete list of bikes that are part of the exhibit. We’ll also have information about MotoGP at Mazda Laguna Seca in case you can’t make the trip to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway next year.
If you’re not sure about going, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway has sponsored an exclusive VIP MotoGP prize package. Make sure you visit the MotoGP Experience display at the Seattle Motorcycle Show and enter for your chance to win – it’s all free and part of the International Motorcycle Show.

Riders, use PROMO CODE, JM2013 for discounted ticket prices!
Order them on line!>>http://motorcycleshows.ticketleap.com/seattle/t/EM3SEA12/

See less See more
#3 ·
Heard the show in Atl was awesome. I missed it :l

#6 ·
I went to the IMS this year in Dallas and it sucked ass. MotoGP experience my ass. Seeing all the GP bikes was cool and the umbrella chick was smoking hot but there wasn't any "experience" about it. The only bike you could get a pic with was Spies' bike and I'd rather take a big shit on that bike than get a pic with it. But.... I did get my pic taken simply because the umbrella chick was being real flirty and what not.

Harley probably had the best showing of bikes there honestly.

#14 ·
I use the app can't see sigs. Haven't been able to use my computer in months. Pos.

Ok if I view your profile I can see it. :cheers

#15 ·
I use the app can't see sigs. Haven't been able to use my computer in months. Pos.
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." -- Joss Whedon

"Anal is just like riding a bicycle... Except without the seat." -Mark Spiegler

If you don't hang your balls out there and just do it, you'll never know what might have happened... -- Valentino Rossi

Unlike one made of concrete, the wall of adversity will eventually fall when we exert enough pressure. -- Max Edge

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -- James Dean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.