Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Phoenix, AZ Riders?

18K views 280 replies 21 participants last post by  QR6 
#1 ·
Anyone in Arizona want to get a group ride together?

#211 ·
Pretty easy if you have a heat gun or a good hot blow dryer. Bring it over to my place and I'll do it for you.

Sweet ride, nice video quentin. I'll have to make it out with you guys at some point... before it gets too hot
Thanks! The weather is perfect right now. I would like to go out and ride once before the track day.

#229 ·
I skimmed over the footage, but I don't think she was ever even close enough to be seen in view. I see us safely passing a cyclist and safely passing the red car that put on his signal to show he was letting me pass. Only time I ever saw a ranger was when I could see across the canyon which put her almost 200 yards behind us. Never once do I believe she was directly behind you guys for you to know she had lights on.

#232 ·
Wouldn't have that issue on the track... No cops, no tickets, they've even got medics on stand by in case you were to wreck... Just sayin...

:popcorn:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.