Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Bauce racing tattoo style patches!!

8K views 75 replies 25 participants last post by  bryan j 
#1 ·
Embroidered iron on badass patches. We custom designed these off the fact that I have no tattoos, probably would never, but when I was a kid the MOM heart tattoo always was my favorite. So that's what we went for with this epic patch.

$6 shipped. Let's get a list of people together. They are finished production and are en route to me, so the wait won't be long on em.

Here's a pic of the front:

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
List of OG badasses getting in on this:

1.Chief x 2 (suit and jacket)
2. Milko
3. My94GT
4.WildBill420
5. R-Silaxin
6. RogerM
7. R6Blondie
8. RSICKS ATL x 2
9. B-man
10. 2GrandMan
11. Marco77 x 2
12. R-Silaxin x 2
13. gonzotheman x 2
14. smackhappy

Copy and paste it and keep the list goin if you wanna do me a favor! I'll hit everyone up for shipping info, name, and paypal email to send an invoice out.

#4 ·
2. Milko
3. My94GT
4.WildBill420
5. R-Silaxin
6. RogerM
7. R6Blondie
8. RSICKS ATL x 2
etc.

Sent from my iPad 3

#5 ·
2. Milko
3. My94GT
4.WildBill420
5. R-Silaxin
6. RogerM
7. R6Blondie
8. RSICKS ATL x 2
9. B-man
etc.

#9 ·
Put it where you want. Mines goin on the sleeve.

#10 ·
Put me down for two!

:cheers

#16 ·
Current list updated in 1st post!!! They are in town, I should be able to meet up and grab em tomorrow. I'll reach out to everyone for their info. If you want to be proactive, email me your name, paypal email address, and shipping info and I'll shoot the invoice right over and we'll get these bad boys on their way by this weekend!! :YEA

Posting more pics now.

#19 ·
I can pay you for the two I'd like, but don't bother shipping them just yet... I'll be ordering a few things you can just ship those with... Thanks Ant!

P.S. You never texted me back BRO! :laugh

Hit me up when you get a chance...

#22 ·
2. Milko
3. My94GT
4.WildBill420
5. R-Silaxin
6. RogerM
7. R6Blondie
8. RSICKS ATL x 2
9. B-man
10. 2GrandMan
11. Marco77 x 2
12. R-Silaxin x 2
13. gonzotheman x 2
14. smackhappy
15. Doc
16. BlueRebel x2
17. R6Blondie

Of course I cannot do without one of these, my first suit patch :)

#23 ·
2. Milko
3. My94GT
4.WildBill420
5. R-Silaxin
6. RogerM
7. R6Blondie
8. RSICKS ATL x 2
9. B-man
10. 2GrandMan
11. Marco77 x 2
12. R-Silaxin x 2
13. gonzotheman x 2
14. smackhappy
15. Doc
16. BlueRebel x2
17. R6Blondie
18. cheefaR6

looks good man, great idea with the mom tat

#27 ·
Noice choice... ;)

#30 ·
Thanks bro... can't wait to try it on then fffiiiinnnn think about when is track season back
:laugh

Yeah I imagine you'll put it on a FEW times before it's ever worn at the track...

Thanks Ant....you convinced me it was a hot suit when I was in your house lol now I'm broke :( but I still :party
Definitely a really nice suit for it's price man, you won't be dissapointed! I'm REALLY happy with mine, can't wait to wear it for the next few years, then retire it in a case or frame... I may try and have mine altered if I can find a place in the area that does suits. It fits great everywhere but the legs are a bit long... No big deal really... For an off the shelf suit it fits great. I've just got a bit of length in the legs wearing a 46 at 5'9''... :laugh

#32 ·
:laugh

Yeah I imagine you'll put it on a FEW times before it's ever worn at the track...

Definitely a really nice suit for it's price man, you won't be dissapointed! I'm REALLY happy with mine, can't wait to wear it for the next few years, then retire it in a case or frame... I may try and have mine altered if I can find a place in the area that does suits. It fits great everywhere but the legs are a bit long... No big deal really... For an off the shelf suit it fits great. I've just got a bit of length in the legs wearing a 46 at 5'9''... :laugh
Thanks bro...mine is going to be long for sure too and I'm going to have it altered .
Speak to Ant if your going to have yours altered he knows someone good.....that's where I'll be sending mine too :cheers

#26 ·

Sick suit Marco!! Thanks Eric and Tea! I'm so pumped!!!!! They are super nice.

Made in the USA FTMFW

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!! :YEA

:nocontrol: a stack of awesome
View attachment 87294

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
SOOOOOO SICK BRO!!! Now I've got to figure out where to put them on my brand spankin new suit...

Where do you guys think? Arms won't really work in this suit with all the extra padding and such in the shoulders...

Also, Ant do you want me to pay you now and you'll just set a pair aside for me or what? Or you'll just hold two with the other stuff I'm ordering and I'll pay all together? Lemme know bro!

#50 ·
2. Milko
3. My94GT
4.WildBill420
5. R-Silaxin
6. RogerM
7. R6Blondie
8. RSICKS ATL x 2
9. B-man
10. 2GrandMan
11. Marco77 x 2
12. R-Silaxin x 2
13. gonzotheman x 2
14. smackhappy
15. Doc
16. BlueRebel x2
17. R6Blondie
18. cheefaR6
19. shad0ws

I'm down for one.

#54 ·
SIIICK! Looks... familiar... :laugh

#60 ·
muy very nice...i need to send the $$ for mines!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com Free App

#61 ·
So we can just pay whenever or is he sending out invoices?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.