Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Fren Tubo brake line - round 6 - GROUP BUY

14K views 277 replies 48 participants last post by  smalltrack 
#1 · (Edited)
as mentioned, here it is. i promise this won't take long to fill up, as i've been getting PM's left and right for weeks asking about round 6. so here she is... gotta have 10 sets sold before i can place an order... and i will leave it open for 3 weeks (or until i get 10 sets).

they're type 4 carbon fiber Fren Tubo brake lines. both front calipers, and the rear. these are the same lines that quite a few WSBK teams run (they run type 5 - titanium fittings - which weigh actually more, and are ~$750/set). like i said, these are lighter, more flexible, and have a higher burst pressure rating than any other line on the market. what does this mean as a user? you're getting THE BEST lines available. will you be able to tell the different between these lines and a set of $140 spieglers when it comes to the lever? probably not, but during install - if done side by side - the MASSIVE weight difference (SS vs. carbon) and the flexibility difference, will be GREATLY noticed. weight is prolly 3:1, and the flexibility isn't even measurable. "bendable steel" vs. light weight carbon. haha. plus since they have the highest burst pressure rating, you will have more feel and more control over the calipers - prolly won't feel MUCH difference, but there is difference. the reason i LOVE these lines, is because for a little bit more money now, i know i'm getting one of, if not THE, highest quality products i can buy.

and i won't stop it at 10... i will go till whatever happens second - either 10 spots filled, or sept. 1st. meaning, if there's 10 spots in 3 days, it'll go to sept. 1st. if there's only 8 spots on sept. 1st, it'll stay open until we get that 10th spot filled, then it will close.

thanks again fellas... now's your chance to get in on this action.

the list:

1. xzpolskix

once the order is placed, it will take approximately 2 weeks to get from the factory in italy, to cali (the importer) and then to me. i will then immediately ship them out to each buyer and will add a little "swAGG" for those that waited the longest. y'all know this is fact. ;) so from the time the order is placed (the entire group order - not individual order), the ESTIMATED delivery time is about 3-3.5 weeks (~the end of september).

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
with the amount of money you've already spent, i'm actually disappointed you don't already have set. :( i know you can convince her - tell her to "model" with em too - like a string bikini line. huh, what? i think i just blacked out. :sing

#14 ·
wondering what the price is. Pm please?

#19 ·
how much r these and what're the benefits?

#39 ·
i would like a price and benefits too please?

#42 ·
Send me a Price Agg. I assume is is around what it was the last buy?
Why not just post the benefits on here? :poke

I mean, I already know them.. I'm just saying..
i'm fixing to... not sure why i didn't the first go around. oh well - first post updated with benefits.

PM ME FOR PRICE please. (except these 2 asking for it... i'll PM y'all in a second)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.