Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

**ETI fuelcel - GROUP BUY (tank protection) - ROUND 2**

32K views 302 replies 56 participants last post by  Agg2001 
#1 · (Edited)

DOING IT AGAIN!!!

please use the pull-down option at the top of the page to specify what year you would like them for (06/07, 08+). i need to get to the 5 spot before i order, and i know i'm getting a set myself this time. i wasn't sure if they'd fit my busted up tank last round, but now i test fitted em, and they will. :D yellow sliders for this guy!!!!

i will update the list as i get the orders. hopefully we can get this filled by the end of the week... thanks y'all!

http://aggracing.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=72

1. Agg
2. Boogie Bones
3. kaotiq

See less See more
#178 · (Edited)
Mine came out alright, I should have maybe done one more gloss coat before finishing it up.

#180 ·
I actually planned on doing a how to, but I warn you I used to paint movie props. So my methods are not how a pro would go about it. I may have over done it really. I'll shoot you a PM.

#191 ·
Wow they really help with a crash like that?

#194 ·
thanks y'all... i like the silent buyers. :) all orders will ship within 24 hours... unless you order 3 sets at a time. then the manufacturer has to make an extra set or so as the sheer volume of these things would destroy a warehouse pretty quickly. haha.

#200 ·
i test fit them on mine... and you can see my tank in a couple pics i posted in this thread a few posts back. they would have worked on my bike... but i just can't afford em. :laugh

i guess the official answer is "it ultimately depends on the tank, but typically there won't be a problem if the standard mounts are unharmed.

#206 ·
you don't want the "tracking option" as you're paying more for shipping, and it'll come via fedex. they'll get ya on the customs for another ~$50-80 i'd bet... or so i'm told.

but you tell me... the official difference is $22.

lemme know... i've placed the order with the manufacturer and i provide the airbill myself. you tell me how you want me to ship it to you (no tracking is via usps priority)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.