Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

** PICTURES THREAD for the convention! **

4K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Skeeter 
#1 ·
I started a new thread for all the pictures... We've got a dedicated photographer for 3 days while we are there and there is going to be a TON of pics...

Here's a link to the spot on the R1-forum...

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=96

You can put any picture you want up here and the R1 forum if you want.... :)

#7 ·
What? no pictures of my bike?? ok i see how it is. :D

#12 ·
SpidermanSS said:
BEST TIME THERE is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quoted for truth!!!!!!!!! :YEA

#13 ·
So this might be a dumb question, but are there any police on the dragon?

#15 ·
ha that sort of sucks. i thought it was just a private road for bikes only. i guess i was wrong.

#17 ·
Skeeter

YES!! it was me & i really appreciated it & yes it will be hung in the garage of my new house.Ill take some pics of it hanging there. It was great to meet you & chat with ya all week.So how did the R6 run down the road with the new map??

#18 ·
SuperDave344 said:
sorry guys...... i didnt take pics of EVERY bike.I only had so much room on my digital camera.I need a bigger memory card.
2 GB and laptop to clear it out FTW!!!! :YEA

#20 ·
SuperDave344 said:
Skeeter

YES!! it was me & i really appreciated it & yes it will be hung in the garage of my new house.Ill take some pics of it hanging there. It was great to meet you & chat with ya all week.So how did the R6 run down the road with the new map??
It did smooth out the power band somewhat. I plan to have it custom mapped later this year. Hope to see you next year. :toocool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.