Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Can we talk about this....

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  mahie023 
#1 ·
Ok- i just want to vent b/c i feel the urge to. Unlike the urge i had earlier tonight...

So i got a female on the back- she's not the lightest female FYI- she's got me smashed into the tank. which is alright with me- as long as she's not gunna fly off right? atleast thats my positive outlook on that. the minute i hopped on the bike, i knew i had to piss. it's colder than a mofo out- and we're making our way out of downtown and onto the highway so i can take her home. i couldn't quite find highway 101 south conveniently like i had planned, so i make a few educated guesses of where the highway might suddenly pop up. 10 minutes later we're (apparently) no where near it. here i'am- crap smashed against the tank- desperately trying to hold my piss in but that female is gunnna pop my bladder. finally find the highway- get on 101........ geebus crikey- never in my life have i ever experienced SOOOOOOOOO many bumps in the road. i felt like every mile was another set of hooptees- and it's definately not helping my pissing situation... after wut seemed like forever- i finally gave into the thought:

"alright man, you can't handle these bumps- your bladder is gunna explode........ you better let it go now before you clog something up"

going 85mph in freezing cold about to piss my pants....

thank god for patience. i made it to her house || that close to accepting defeat. i spent a good 5 minutes draining myself. and you know if you hold yer piss too long it just comes out painfully......... ALSBDLASBFBALFB

sorry for long post- but i had to vent somewhere :comp

See less See more
#13 ·
I hate it when they slide forward and split you up against the tank. Dude holding your urine too long can cause problems. I think you are thinking of the kegel exercises that make you last longer.

#16 ·
I read dudes can do these exercises too. Keeps the love volcano from erupting so soon!

#17 ·
cowboy_r6 said:
I read dudes can do these exercises too. Keeps the love volcano from erupting so soon!
:werd The easiest way to do this is to stop yourself AS you are taking a leak. Let it start to flow the shut'er down. start back up then repeat a couple more times. And YES, it does work. Word to the wise though, don't dribble on yourself as you're practicing/excercising.

#19 ·
Gawd the pain in that :cuss

r6boater said:
cowboy_r6 said:
:werd The easiest way to do this is to stop yourself AS you are taking a leak. Let it start to flow the shut'er down. start back up then repeat a couple more times. And YES, it does work. Word to the wise though, don't dribble on yourself as you're practicing/excercising.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.