Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Shermoto Racing LF7 Bi-Folding Levers

4K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  Ryan5544 
#1 ·
Sherman's a great guy so im doing this review for him he deserves the PR and backing of everyone :fact

Anywho onto the Review!

I had seen these things being promoted one day as i was thread hopping :sing

First off i held off on ordering these until i felt that i needed them more than anything else and to be honest im sorry i waited so long!

Sent a PM over Monday the 26th before noonish getting some general info from Sherman regarding shipping times and length types.
Ended up ordering a pair that day less than an hour later i had the confirmation number for the order, order invoice sent to my email and confirmation that it was shipped. THE NEXT Day around 9:30 I Got my package in for the levers.

Uber clean packaging double boxed and then wrapped in plastick and padded inside the actuall box

Install instructions

Came with instructions that anyone can follow as long as they can read English lol

Love that the Logo is on the inside of the levers

Install

Overall installation took less than 10 minutes it would have been less but i forgot my 10mm socket

please excuse the crappy phone pictures

Review

After a little less than a week of use i can say i wont get any other levers EVER!

The shorty length actually fits perfectly with my fingers i can still use my full hand for the clutch lever and still use only 2-3 for the brake. The levers are not gross cheappo construction that youll find from other brands the adjusters are simple to use even when riding to get the perfect feel and honestly i love the pitch black that they come in :D

Use of the levers is simple way better than OEM 5 minutes to install and amazing customer service im going to get my brother in-law to buy a set for his bike when he gets one and im going to buy more when i get more bikes!

Only complaint i have is that i only got one sticker in my box and idk where to put it now! :sing

See less See more
#7 ·
Great review!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.