Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

FS: 06-07 R6 OEM European Bodywork RED/WHITE

3K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  QTip 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is your chance to own European only plastics! I would like to sell this as a set for $1,000 shipped to your door.

Contact info: qtnguyen02@gmail.com.

Items include:

Front Fender
Black painted OEM windscreen
Rear tail light
Graves No-Cut frame sliders
Rear Fender
Headlight fairings with center light
Fuel tank cover
Left and right Lower fairings
Left and right Mid fairings
Left and right upper fairings
Side fuel tank covers
Front and rear seat
OEM White Rear Cowl
Upper and lower seat

I would rate these plastics a 9 out of 10. "Y" and "A" on Left lower fairing is coming off a little bit.

Rear seat has minor scratch on the left side that has been touched up.

Here are the photos:

Looks like this on the bike:

See less See more
#3 ·
I was in an accident two nights ago and insurance will be paying fo rnew plastics, i would definitely be interested but it will probably be a week or two until i get the settlement. but keep my in mind if no one else takes them!!

#4 ·
Not a problem. The only thing I dont' have is a white tank...but that would complete the set. I will most def keep you in mind. Thanks for your interest...and I'm glad you made it out ok from your accident.

#6 ·
It will probably be shipped in 4 different boxes via UPS. If you give me your zip, I'll package everything and see how much it would cost...

#8 ·
No, you have a candy red. This red is just as red as my photos show. It will be much brighter than your candy red tank. I was fortunate to have a black tank.

4 boxes is a lot, but the pieces are very light, so it won't be terribly expensive...I'll try and get it all put together and get you a good estimate.

#21 ·
I really don't understand you QTip !!!!

You promissed provide me a USPS ship quote to Brazil yesterday (I have your mail to prove).
I'm waiting you 15 days to return os your trip and now, you drope the price with out adivesed me.
I keep what I said, because I'm a Man and not a chieldren.
Give me you pay pal address I will pay you right now the total amount of US$1,000.00 and you will ship it to a house of a Friend of mine in miami beach.

#23 ·
I just responded to your email. I apologize for not getting back with you sooner, but I was on vacation and when I returned it was a holiday, so everything was closed.

I went to USPS after work today and they advised me the parcel was too big to ship. The only place to ship it would be UPS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.