Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Misc. 06/07 R6r Parts

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  dgraver 
#1 ·
So just to make things clear, I have been a member on r1-forum since like 2010.. not a huge contributor, but never the less been there a while. Same with zx-10.net. Same name dgraver...

So I have been putting my o7 r6r back together after a crash but I am getting some extra parts that could be funding other pieces. so those extras are up for grabs. Anything I have pictured is right after I pulled it off the bike, so some are dirty, I will absolutely be sending very clean parts! Also all are OBO!

One more thing I want to add is that I am an honest person, and I would not want to sell something to anyone knowing there is a problem.

These bottom triples are off the crashed forks. As far as I can tell they are 100%. $50

Top triples, again off the crashed forks. The hole for the ignition is broken, as well as the ignition. I am not sure how to get the ignition out of them. They look to be straight as far as I can tell. $20

Extra front rim. Straight rim. very minor scratches, wouldnt really be noticable on the bike. Rotors included or not.. whatever is needed. $190

The rim came with the weights taped on...

I took a picture of probably the most major scratch.. still pretty minor. maybe a half in long, only really a mm or two deep.

Left and right forks, BOTH BENT, probably only good for parts? BEST OFFER.. $50/FORK

I have both front and rear rims that have bends in them. They both have about a 2-3" bend and minor scratches. Guy I bought it from said sometimes people fix this? Any ways, I dont have close ups, I can take them if there is any interest. They are black with the red pinstripe. Front 75$ Rear $50

Thanks for looking! Let me know if I can help out at all.. I also have a set of HID lights that were on my 2008 zx10 for about 6 months. $100 obo.

ps. If anyone thinks my prices are off at all, just let me know, this is a thread to help people out so dont give me shit about prices! Thanks!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.