Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

FS: 2006 50th anny R6!! in Minnesota!!

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  RacinMasonC 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: 2006 50th anny R6!! in Minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up for sale is my 2006 50th anniversary R6! it has been rearended once by my buddy who wasn't paying attention.. i was stopped but there are scratches on the right side! Also the Full Akro exhaust pipe got a few scratches but nothing bad.. doesn't leak.. just cosmetic. I changed the oil plenty of times to make sure it was going to last.. changed at 300,750,1000,4000 miles everytime with Yamalube and the Yamaha oil filter

Mods:
-Full Akropovic RACE exhaust with carbon fiber muffler! this sounds amazing!!
-Dyno Jet Powercommander with basemap on it
-GOLD GPR stabalizer
-new Pilot Power 2ct's front and rear.. maybe 800-1000 miles.. no burnouts on them.. so don't worry haha.

oh i changed the right front plastic due to scratches on the stock piece to black... looks very good i think, takes a while to get used to but everyone says they think it looks better the way i have it!

Miles on bike - 5460 currently

Let me know if you have any questions about my bike! please text or call me at 507-696-2756 this would be the fastest way to get a hold of me!!!!

I am in Mankato, MN but willing to meet close by.

************************ASKING PRICE $7500 OBO or trades*******************

See less See more
#14 · (Edited)
Lol i saw between $7000 and $8000.. not including shipping and all fee's for 07's. the 07 r6s is about $6200 - $7000 from what i saw. if you got a 50th for $5k with full exhaust and gpr steering dampener then more power too you.. congrats.. now go tell everyone on this forum selling a 06 r6 that they have too high of prices.. go have sex with your mom. :poke

ps - 03-05's are still going for $5500+, if your going to post in a thread make sure its not a waste of space or get off this forum.

#11 ·
I would gladly buy the exhaust from you. Or the PCIII.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.