Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Rossi ties for 5th among world's top athlete money-makers

4K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  mrinflux 
#1 ·
#3 ·
yes he did. thats all in the past now.

#5 ·
Looking at those numbers for some of those people makes me wanna cry.
92 million for showing your face....unbelievable...retarded......not worth it..

#21 · (Edited)
Show a little respect!

Rossi is by far the best ever motorcycle rider.
Corey,

"The best ever?" Uhm, no. Not even close. Rossi is great, but the title of, "Best ever," belongs to Giacomo Agostini. "Ago," for short. Ago is the undisputed king of Motogp. Perhaps you're too young to have heard of him. Rossi is gonna' have to win a whole lot more Motogp races and championships before he can rightly be called, "the best ever motorcycle rider." (And if that day does comes, I'm betting Rossi's manager would prefer he be crowned the grammatically correct, "Best Motorcycle Rider Ever.")

Here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Agostini

Read and learn. And show a little respect!

Elton

#24 ·
what that guy said ^^^^ paytheon when do you guys do thunderhill im trying to see if i can scrounge some cash to go!!!! im 8 hours away but me and a buddy want to do that track...

or willow springs? im 2 hours away! but i figured id save for pants boots and gauntlets and be ready when all you guys go down there together...

#25 ·
what that guy said ^^^^ paytheon when do you guys do thunderhill im trying to see if i can scrounge some cash to go!!!! im 8 hours away but me and a buddy want to do that track...

or willow springs? im 2 hours away! but i figured id save for pants boots and gauntlets and be ready when all you guys go down there together...
Wow! That would be excellent! We are tracking on the 15th of September. If you need the website to sign up let me know. It would be great having you there. My wife and I are looking at doing Willow Spring in October sometime.

#32 · (Edited)
chasing down Ago

As of now, less than 20 to go.
Max,

Yup. And if he continues his winning ways, Rossi will likely surpass Ago in a few years for most wins, (although it's doubtful he'll ever match Ago's 15 Motogp championships).

And if/when Rossi surpasses Ago for most wins, then arguably he'll have earned the title of, "best racer ever." But until then, that title belongs to Ago.

Elton

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.