Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  m3lover1 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. Iam new to the forum, and also new to riding. I have roughly a year and abit, going for my full license in the spring. I currently own a 2004 r6. Its Also my first bike and had never ridin or sat on a bike prior to purchasing it. I did however go through all the required testing and rider training before i hit the street. I havent dumped my bike yet but i know it comes with the territory. So yea i just wanted to drop a post. Thanks everyone

#11 ·
What you've got is better than nothing, but I suggest that (assuming you're in the northern hemisphere, and winter is pretty much here for you) you wait patiently for some good Dainese leather to pop up for sale used, and jump on that for a jacket. There are lots of other reputable brands, but once you've had the best you won't want to even look at other brands. :fact There are sizing charts online that are very accurate, and that should give you an idea of the size you need (they go numerically, as opposed to sm/md/lg).

#15 ·
:wave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.