Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Pazzo shorty levers, black w/ gold adjusters

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Agent4573 
#1 ·
There is some rash on the clutch but overall they're in good condition. I bought them thinking they would fit my bike, and of course they don't. Fit the following: YAMAHA R1 (04-07), YAMAHA R6 (05-07). 100 + shipping.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
according to http://www.ctsmoto.com/pazzoracing_fitments.htm the 05 needs a R-104 and a Y-688 which is what these are. The rash doesn't affect the function, they still adjust just like they should. I know on the 04 you have to tap out the bushing in the clutch lever and transfer it to the new lever, I assume the 05 is the same way.

UPS wants just under 15 to ship it to you, but if you don't mind USPS I should be able to get it shipped for 10.

#4 ·
Right on, just throw me your Paypal info and we'll do this! For shipping which one is faster, I'm goin to a field exercise in May and want to have them as soon as I can before to get some riding in? Plus its only a $5 difference!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.