Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

venting..

3K views 38 replies 25 participants last post by  Ultra Violence 
#1 ·
So im riding to a party last night around 8:30 for my buddys birthday, some mid aged guy in a toyota sequoya suv on cell phone gets right next to me on hwy 99, keeps lookin over, then has sudden burst of speed and gets in front of me..
i just got 4 warnings for speeding and other shit this month so ive been watching my speeds so i didnt just fly past him.., i then get another car pullin up next to me and just kinda holding speed (clueless female also on cellphone of death) . So now im kind of boxed in, and the guy that passed me in the seqoya slows down keeping me even with the female next to me.
THIS GUY HAS COMPLETELY EMPTY LANE IN FRONT OF HIM
he then proceeds to completely slam his brakes, (and no i was not riding his ass, i was atleast 10 -15 feet behind him) so i jerk left to avoid skidding into him or the lady next to me, then even out, cocksucker does it again, then again, and this clueless lady has like no idea or something she just holds right next to me..

now im not one to do random reckless things on the road but this guy was literally trying to cause me to wreck and hurt myself or others... so i swung into the shoulder and blew past the guy...
a while back i read on this forum people jokin about punching someones mirrors and throwing bearings/pieces of broken spark plug at cars that do things like this..
and im sorry but i hit that dickheads mirror so goddamn hard with my elbow i was 100% sure i was gonna break it.. but no it just flew forward i dont think i broke it..:cuss
he then procedded to attempt his chase to get my license plate i presume? but im sure all he caught was my finger.:321

i really think i will start carrying pieces of spark plugs , because in houston im experiencing things like this VERY often. maby not to the extent this guy took it to, but i have already had lots of cars cut me off on purpose or sit there just so i cant pass them.
I understand some drivers get frustrated when a bike flies past them or is sitting there revving at the light pissin em off, but this guy RANDOMLY decided to TRY TO KILL ME, honestly wish i had gotten his plates because i would have reported him (sure it woulda done some good :rolleyes:) but i was too busy tryin not to skid out.

PEOPLE
R
NUCKIN
FUTS

See less See more
#4 ·
i havnt punched someone mirrors off. but if you want to punch it off, make sure you use the hammer punch from 12 to 6. that will take them mirrors off and im sure he desrved it.

#6 ·
My best remedy for this is to go faster than all traffic. If they're doing 70, I'm doing 85. Once you settle into traffic you are going to get killed by some bitch in an SUV or some tool on a cell phone, eating a whopper and driving with his knees. It's ridiculous out there. Use the shoulders if you need to but try to never split lanes. A good example of why that's bad is I was behind this asshole and he was swirving all over the road.

#18 · (Edited)
I'm sure some people will be looking for OEM parts, so let us know when you part out your crashed bike. You sure you are on the right forum? Try gixxer.com

#8 ·
dang, i guess nobody read the part where he got speeding tickets and didnt want to speed.. smh...

look that guy was an asshole. i would of punched his mirrors off.. lol.. i actually wanna try this..

#10 ·
Some1 said this in another post, you have to use the "hammer fist" on foldable mirrors. Go from 12 o'clock to 6 on that bitch. Fixed mirrors you can do as you please. You might have broken the gears inside the mirror, i believe those have push button foldable mirrors.

-Ant.

#14 ·
:laugh you serious dude?

I've nearly killed myself and other riders (when riding in a group) trying to get someone to pull over and beat the shit out of them. I've had too many close calls to do stupid shit like this anymore. Fact is, they'll always win as long as your still moving. And dumb idea trying to punch elbow kick etc someone's car. Quickest way to loose control. Spark plugs = best idea.
also, having a pocket full of quarters is good :sing

#12 ·
Glad your ok, and nothing more serious happened.
As a rule, I try to stay away from slow moving cars, in the highway I'll speed a little faster than everyone else because there's always the d-bag driving like they're in FnF, and there's always going to be the inattentive douche that likes to slow down or turn because they aren't paying attention to where they are going.

#13 ·
I've nearly killed myself and other riders (when riding in a group) trying to get someone to pull over and beat the shit out of them. I've had too many close calls to do stupid shit like this anymore. Fact is, they'll always win as long as your still moving. And dumb idea trying to punch elbow kick etc someone's car. Quickest way to loose control. Spark plugs = best idea.

#26 · (Edited)
wow been at work this thread just blew up haha..

but yes i know i probably should have just stopped or whatever.. but i think i have too much pride (or is it that im just stubborn..) to just let some dick get away with something like this.

I dont think i will ever allow myself to get boxed in like that again and if i see someone acting sketchy. . talkin on phone right next to me im just gonna get outa there, f the ticket my life is worth more

edit: and with the mirrors,, i think i only didnt get it cause i cut real close goin real fast and just lifted the elbow didnt really give it much force other then the speed of me moving and standing up into the hit... i know i know prolly the worst way i coulda hit it .. i cut next to him on a pretty tight shoulder i was worried about going too far to the left

#28 ·
Don't know if you know this or if someone else said it but what happened to you is a trap. The guy and the lady are both in on it. Guy in front stops short and forces you to run into him or the lady on the right. If you do they claim injury and you end up paying to fix their car and give them compensation for their "emotional trauma." They then split the money and you get fcuked. :cuss

#32 ·
Punching or kicking a mirror off sounds like a good way to knock yourself off balance and kill yourself on the freeway.

Dangerous cause it seems that you'd need to carry enough speed to maintain enough momentum to absorb the impact, but at speed, a twitch or two could send you right onto the pavement. Assuming you could do it and not face-plant yourself onto the road, you run the risk of being chased at high speed.

I dunno, but I think it might be safer to catch 'em off the freeway, and punch 'em in the face with the carbon or composite knuckles on your glove.

#36 ·
I've been in one or two situations where I really considered damaging the car. I'm very mellow but once or twice I have been pissed off tot he point where I want to kill someone... One time this guys merges into my lane almost ran me over so I brake and honk.. The guy looks directly at me through his rear view and keeps moving...

I'm always worried it'll be a co-worker or superior during my morning rides to work.

#34 ·
i say to hell with the pennies or quarters or bearings or spark plugs or other thing that has value. i can go down to the steel mill and grab prolly 100 of the gallon ziplock bags full of slag marbles off the train tracks for free. hell, i used to use them in my slingshot to shoot the neighbors daughter because she was a little fcukwad. they are hard as hell and i wouldnt doubt they can do some pretty good damage

#35 ·
I remember back in my elementary days when marbles were the talk of the playground I had the meanest collection of metal marbles, one was almost cueball sized (i think they were basically metal ball bearings from trains) but it got me thinking I could pull out the ol' collection to re-experience my childhood LOL :sing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.