Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

raven Halos

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Aleeex 
#1 ·
I'm looking at modding my 2005 raven headlights with white halos... what is a good brand you would recommend and is this something you would suggest jumping into at home or have professionally installed?

#4 ·
looks like auctmarts doesn't currently have packages for the 05. ....I've been looking at the bkmotos and the color changing leds look sweet! ..but when will the halos solely be on vs when the actual headlights are on while riding? I'm kind of new to this mod so I'm just curious how people set them up.

#5 ·
Borka, the vendor from Bkmoto, can wire them however you want. You can have the halos on all the time, or have an on/off switch for them.

#11 ·
just like this guy said :secret talk to borka from Bkmoto.. there is a perectly good thread about this already .. read the whole thing so im sure what ever questions you have, you can find them there:poke

#7 ·
I have 4600K HID, white outer halos, red inner halos (off in that pic), and red devil eyes

#9 ·
Thanks man.. there are different color halos. contact Borka for any specific questions/concerns. But I got everything through him and a discount for being a forum member

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.