Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Too good to be true?

952 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  danaatscootdotnet 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, still looking for my first R6 and ran across this one. Too good to be true? Im going to call about it today.

The guy is asking $4900

Im selling my 08 R6 due to the fact im leaving for the military and purchased a car. Nothing is wrong with the bike and is in great condition!! I just never have the time to take it out like i use to

Description of the bike:
Color-Silver
Miles-10,xxx
Mods-New front tire, new spark plugs, exhaust, rear fender kit, flush mount turn signals, Blue Halogen headlight bulbs.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thats not too good to be true. That's about right. $11.37 is too good to be true

#4 ·
:popcorn:

#5 ·
@ $4900, it looks worth considering.
I paid $5000 for my 2007 last year. It was a year older (this was last year); but mine had 1/2 the miles this one does and was truly in "like new" shape.

There were upgrades 2007->2008. Some (many?) people consider 2008 a very desirable year (highest top speed I think).

If it's in really good condition, and you like it, then go for it. It's a buyers market right now IMHO, so don't be shy about making a "reasonable offer".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.