Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

GALFER BUY Front & Get Rear FREE.!! BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK

4K views 30 replies 9 participants last post by  brandonduley 
#1 ·

Back by Popular Demand, We are going to do a SPECIAL OFFER For FORUM MEMBERS.

For the week of 11/19, If you click this link here, and Order a Set of GALFER SS FRONT Line KIT For Regular price, you can add a FREE REAR LINE.

Yep, that's right. FREE.

Go ahead and get yours pre ordered. We will NOT Charge your card, until orders are getting ready to be shipped and processed.

You just have to use this link here, as it's a FORUM SPECIAL OFFER.

>> GALFER SS BRAKE LINE FORUM SPECIAL <<

Sorry Guys, this offer does NOT include Bikes w/ Multi-Line ABS or Link Braking systems.

See less See more
#7 ·
.Guess, it all depends on the conditions.

We have had over 20 bikes between all of us here at the shop.

All bikes have been upgraded with Galfer. Zero have rusted.

Sold about 2000 + Sets of SS Lines over the past 14 years. Maybe 2-3 sets reported rusting.

That's about .001% ?

And Galfer warrantied them of course.

#10 ·
They Don't come in blue?

Galfer has what they "Call" blue.

Unfortunately, they had a running change a while back and now their blue is soo dark, it's more like Black.

And since Galfer says Color Lines are "SPECIAL ORDER ONLY" No Returns...
it's better to not sell the blue, then it would be to have customers unhappy with blue lines that aren't blue, and want to return them.

#20 ·
Ordered mine. Thanks for the great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#27 ·
Got all excited today. Got a package from Hard Racing. Opened it up and it was only my tshirt I ordered. Brake lines coming separately. Still a nice shirt, but was hoping for my brake lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.