Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

My 2004 r6! Her names Brooke :)

12K views 57 replies 19 participants last post by  ChanceSigler 
#1 · (Edited)
The old look of my 2004 r6, I am currently in the process of changing it, quite a bit actually. Seeing as I wrecked it a few months ago, I figured its time to make it look nice :) . This is basically a copy and paste from my post in the Show off your bike here thread, so If you have alread seen this sorrrreh

BEFORE:

Heres a little video I filmed to kind of show what damages I have, its a wierd camera view, I filmed on my iphone haha

FINALLY! Got my bike back in order for the most part, as in the biggest issue has been fixed haha. Here are a few pictures of my improved bike!

AFTER:

RIM TAPE! It looks good from average range, but if you look really closely you can tell I wasn't perfect. You can't really be perfect with rim tape though so Im satisfied. If any one looks that closely at my rims anyway, they deserve a boot in the ass haha

Got mirror block offs, Fancy schmancy Yamaha logo ones!

Finally got the mirrors installed:

Folded:

I'm slowly adding more, and taking on larger more tedious modifications as I go haha

See less See more
1 15
#56 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.