Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Trading up...

752 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  TAGuy 
#1 ·
My friend owns a '04 R6 and is in love with the raven black '06 R6. Bad enough I can't keep her drool off of my raven black '05 R1. However I think her current R6 is keeper, yet I do agree the '06 in black is to die for.

The photo isn't as current as it could be. Since it was taken she changed the lower fairing "Yamaha" decals with ones from Grafxwerks in black with a reflective red border, along with a reflective red "Yamaha" on the tail section. I guess I just think the silver suits her personality better than a black one. I didn't even think she looked right on her blue '02.

Just something that has been on my mind because someone I know wants the '04 and is pretty much ready to purchase it.

What do you guys think? Lets hear it.

See less See more
#5 ·
youngdragon76 said:
Man, how did you do that?? That suck man!!!
Crossing my fingers... I have about 250 miles on mine so far... It's taking forever to get past 600.. or even 1000. This way I can REALLY stretch her legs!! :)
Was'nt mine, I work as a tech. I found out about another one today, so I will probably be writing that estimate and doing those repairs on that one too. The funny part is that it only took about 3 days for the parts to start coming in and not much is backordered. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.