Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

New to the forum, and new R6 owner from so cal

784 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  coolvpr2 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, just bought my new to me 06 50 anni r6 over my R&R and i'm loving it! i've been stuck on these forums every chance i get reading about everything that i possibly can, and being that my bike is pretty much in stock form at the moment, im learning what i can so that i can change that. Originally from Los Angeles area in cali, currently serving in Afghanistan with the army and due to be back in germany soon so i wont get another chance to ride the bike for a bit, figured great time to do some upgrades while i can't ride it! Anyway i've ridden dirt bikes and stuff all my life but this is new, loving every second of it. Hope to ride with some of you all sometime in the future and thanks for all the knowledge shared on the site! i'll see if i can post some pictures soon, if not i'll have a buddy upload some haha. keep in mind she's still in stock form ><

#5 ·
:wave

#6 ·
Hello from the Inland Empire!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.